Sunday, January 24, 2010

It draws near...

Well, Bloodline continues to move forward.I've just sent it out to Bold Films (Legion, now in theaters) and I'm going to get it out to a few others over the coming weeks.

In the meantime, it continues to develop simultaneously as a comic book. I've got four of the five pages I need to start submitting it to comic companies, and hopefully I can get some sort of cross-marketed comic/movie thing going.

In the meantime, I thought I'd post the first 4 pages, just to give you guys a taste of what's been done, and maybe see if I can't catch someone's eye along the way. These are the pencils of Jeff McGee, artist extraordinaire from Lawrence, KS.

I hope you enjoy, I've really dug his work so far:  (click to enlarge)











No comments:

Post a Comment