Thursday, May 6, 2010

IMPERIUS SKETCH!!

A full week early, my new investment has arrived.

I picked up a Wacom Bamboo-Fun digital drawing tablet for my computer. I figure I'll need it to do my own comic book projects in the future. Pop_Aristocrat may be expanding into new artistic ventures soon enough.

Not too shabby. $100 gets you the board, a wireless mouse, pen, and a software disc with a ton of simulated mediums to fool around with. I'll probably have to search from some better computer based, comic related programs. This ain't bad for now. I already think its going to be well worth it, though.

Check out my first doodle. Not too bad for a first timer, eh?


One interesting bit with Namor, as realistic as you can get his body, his head, when drawn classically, is always going to come out horribly cartoony. I think I'll have to start light-boxing Hugo Weaving's head onto him in the future. If he were just a little more built, and ten years younger, I'd say he'd be the man to build a Namor franchise around.

Comics: Not homo-erotic in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment