Sunday, May 2, 2010

Prepare yourself.... FOR THE GREATEST FILMS EVER MADE!!!

Its true. Heaven in five minute intervals. I really can't put it any other way.

Anyway, my buddy Aubry Peters a very talented (see also, eccentric, hedonistic) filmmaker out in Lawrence Kansas finally created a website for the film group, PMP Productions.

Aubry's been there since the start, and I've had the pleasure of collaborating with the group on their last 3 outings. There's a short feature in the works right now that I'm helping edit the script for, and I think it'll be pretty solid, honestly.

Anyway, if you want to see our early works on the road to greatness, they're collected here. The tech is steadily progressing, and now you can actually HEAR the films, and not just see them. :P

PMP Films, watch them, love them, and at the end, say to  yourself, " I just Pooped My Pants."

http://www.wix.com/PMPProductions/PMP

No comments:

Post a Comment