Thursday, February 3, 2011

External Linkage

Here's a little something for fans of one media realm I've been ignoring for far too long: Video Games. I always start the year strong with gaming, pick it up around E3, and then just kinda poop out in the fall doldrums before the X-mas rush even happens.

Well, I can't really promise that won't happen again this year, but we'll try. I'm already gearing up for my annual state of the union address.

In the meantime, here's a link to a little something at PADINGA, just a few random gaming stories I found interesting, and threw them together. Enjoy this for now, something bigger is on the horizon.

Oh, also, Break threw all of our archives on the site from BMX, so you can check out some old comics and past E3 adventures and such. Woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment